Monday, August 3, 2009

Birthday Fun with Wolfram Alpha

I think I heard about this Web site on NPR. Not sure what it's really for. Not even really clear on what things it can do. Except, I know it can provide you with lots of information about your birthday. Specifically, with whom you share one. Lo and behold: the present blogger shares a birthday with Laetitia Sadier!

In the United States, this date apparently also commemorates nurses and scrapbooks. Oh, and also, I share this birthday with many others, among them Sigmund Freud:

Perhaps it's time for me to stop wasting time and get back to work....

4 comments:

Dickhead Jones said...

I share a birthday with Handel, Peter Fonda, Viktor Yushchenko, W E B Du bois

phuckpolitics said...

Sweet. I share a birthday with Isaac Hayes.

cft said...

Sweet. I share a birthday with Isaac Hayes.

Now, that simply kicks ass. It certainly beats Tony Blair, with whom I share a birthday.

In fact, the coolness differential between the late great Isaac Hayes and the early, mediocre Tony Blair simply cannot be overstated....

Paddy said...

Now, I know I share a birthday with former Dallas Cowboys great, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, but his name was not on the list. I question this website's "perfect" computations.

For more on Ed "Too Tall" Jones, see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_too_tall_jones